7 Summer Beauty Products That Won’t Break The Bank
Summer beauty products should be effortless and affordable. After all there are too many sandy beaches to visit and cold fruity drinks to be had. Which is why I love going to CVS Pharmacy for affordable yet quality summer beauty products.
I’ve always loved CVS beauty for their prices (anything extra I can add to the cart while buying toilet paper and still come out under $20 is a win). And lately, they are offering more high-quality beauty products with all the brands I love including K-Beauty brands, Vichy, NYX, L’Oreal, and a new found favorite: Makeup Academy (MUA). MUA is developed exclusively for CVS Pharmacy by makeup professionals and beauty experts – offering brushes, tools, makeup, and even eyelashes!
Did I mention that CVS offers 100% satisfaction Beauty Guarantee so we can all enjoy risk-free shopping! They accept returns on any opened or unopened beauty products and will refund the full purchase price, no questions asked! Just bring your receipt. Learn more here.
So if all you’re buying at CVS is toilet paper, candy, and your prescription, you’re totally missing out on the inexpensive (and super legit) beauty products. Here are some of my favorite summer beauty must-haves to scoop up on your next visit – all under $15:
1. MUA Pro Contouring Palette $14: I love how blendable the powders are to contour and bring out my face’s natural definition. I used the darker shades along the hairline, sides of the nose, under the cheekbones and along the jawline, the use the lighter shade to brighten and accentuate cheekbones, bridge of nose, and the center of the chin and forehead.
2. MUA Pro Illuminating Primers $13 – This primer is amazing for the perfect summer GLOW! The primer’s light-catching, weightless formula brightens and revives my dull skin instantly and keeps my makeup in place – all day long.
3. MUA PRO Correcting Crayons $8/ea – These creamy color-correcting crayons are life-savers (okay, maybe not life-saving but definitely a beauty-saver!)
– Yellow: Corrects sun spots, age spots, freckles, and helps brighten the under eye.
– Green: Corrects and tames redness, irritation, and to spot conceal breakouts or zits!
– Peach: Corrects bluish-purple toned discoloration like under-eye circles, veins, and dark bruises.
– Lilac: Corrects sallowness and neutralizes yellow discoloration to hide age spots and more
4. Aveeno HydroSport Wet Skin Spray SPF 30 $11.99 (Buy 1, Get 1 50% off) – This is an important summer essential! I have really sensitive skin but this has never given me problems and it WORKS. I love that this sprays on wet skin! (I rarely burn but my bf is fair and he loves this).
5 L’Oreal AIR DRY IT Spray $5.97 – Summer is all about embracing and owning your natural hair. The Air Dry has helped me achieved natural, effortless style without the heat (no blow dryer required)! Since my hair is mostly straight, I just braided my hair after spraying this on my damp hair. I love the natural results (no crunchiness or frizz) and it smells amazing!
6. L’Oreal DRY SHAMPOO $7.49 (Buy 1, Get 1 50% off) – I always say I am 92% coffee, and 8% dry shampoo. Which is why I am incredibly picky with my dry shampoos. This lightweight oil-absorbing dry shampoo is a must have. It smells great and doesn’t leave a white cast even on my dark hair. (Pro tip: Use a dry shampoo preventively the night before, come morning, you won’t have to degrease or worry about seeing powdery residues).
7. Neutrogena MAKEUP REMOVER Towelettes $7.49 (Buy 1, Get 1 50% off) – Because it’s Summer, and we’ve reached peak heat, face wipes have never been more relevant (or necessary). These wipes are as solid as they come: the wipe is thick, and its super effective at refreshing and removing makeup, and yes, hydrating as well!
|Using MUA Contouring Palette here|
|Makeup Academy (MUA), CVS exclusive line of prestige makeup and beauty tools, designed by experts for professional results.|
|Aveeno Wetskin SPF 30|
|L’Oreal Air Dry It + L’Oreal Dry Shampoo|
Thank you all for supporting the brands that make my blog possible 🙂